Technical service telephone
Technical service mail
You can provide the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. inquiry company name, inquiry person, telephone number, email
2. welding application: material type, thickness, etc
3. Input voltage
4. Current and time used for welding
5. Welding beat
6. Special functional requirements? For example: bus communication, adaptive functions, etc. (welding applications, input power supply voltage, secondary current output requirements, air cooling or water cooling, and adaptive, communication and other configuration requirements)
Swing welding makes the beam swing back and forth at different frequencies to produce a wider, more aesthetically pleasing weld with high tolerance for workpiece assembly gap. Hand-held laser welders come with optimized editable swing parameters and allow real-time control of welding frequency and width at adjustable frequencies up to 300 Hz, with swing widths up to 5mm.
What problems should we pay attention to in the practical application of resistance welding controller?
In the practical application of resistance welding controller, it is necessary to select the appropriate welding process parameters, ensure the welding electrode and workpiece surface clean, control the electrode wear degree and so on.
1. Temperature change: When fiber laser is used in winter, it is easy to produce temperature change due to the low outdoor temperature. Required operating temperature: 10-40 ° C. Therefore, attention should be paid to indoor temperature stability, maintain a constant room temperature, to ensure the stability and performance of the laser.
2. Optical fiber cleaning: When using optical fiber lasers in winter, the air is dry, which is easy to generate static electricity, resulting in dust and dirt adsorption on the optical fiber surface. Therefore, you need to periodically clean optical fibers to ensure their cleanliness and stability.
3. Check the cooling system: The optical fiber laser generates a lot of heat when working, so it needs to be cooled. When used in winter, it is necessary to check whether the cooling system of the laser is normal to ensure the normal operation and stability of the fiber laser.