Wuqing District of Tianjin
College degree or above
Mechanical related major
Number Of Recruits
1. Responsible for the daily procurement of materials.
2. Cost analysis and price negotiation.
4. Placed and tracked orders, followed up delivery, communicated with production department and Marketing Department to coordinate delivery date.
5. Tracked the quality of incoming materials and took timely purchasing measures for the factors affecting the completion of the target.
6. Coordinated with suppliers to deal with abnormal incoming materials, and guided suppliers to make continuous improvement.
7. Made fund plan and payment application, and provided relevant materials required to Finance Department in time.
8. Responsible for daily management and assessment of suppliers.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical related;
At least 2, 3 years purchasing experience, able to understand mechanical drawings, cost conscious.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination skills.
Feel free to contact us