Wuqing District of Tianjin
Electrical, automation related major
Number Of Recruits
1. Electrical design of company products.
2. Connected with project requirements and confirmed product configuration schemes.
3. Electrical component selection and performance test tracking.
4. Drawing electrical drawings, including electrical schematic diagram, wiring diagram and motherboard terminal diagram.
5. Compile BOM list related to product electrical, maintain and manage technical documents.
6. Review drawings, and make comments on the correctness, completeness and compliance of drawings.
7. Developed testing methods and debugging standards for products.
8. Responsible for writing and debugging PLC programs of customized products.
1. Bachelor degree, major in electrical or automation. Experience in production automation is preferred.
2. Have good professional knowledge and basic knowledge of electricity safety.
3. Familiar with circuit diagram and principle and application of electrical standard parts.
4. Proficient in CAD, Eplan and other related design software.
5. Proficient in Siemens, Mitsubishi and other mainstream PLC programming.
6, quick thinking, clear conditioning, with good hands-on ability.
Feel free to contact us