Wuqing District of Tianjin
Major in communication, electronics, automation
Number Of Recruits
1. Product software testing, including motherboard, bus program and application software testing.
2. Prepared test evaluation report, fed back test problems, and tracked progress in time.
3. Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and management of test reports.
4. Provide accurate and effective test results for customers and technical department.
5. Preparation and maintenance of product instruction manual.
1. Bachelor degree, major in communication, electronics, electrical, automation, computer related.
2. Strong learning ability and good logical thinking ability.
3. Good language organization and expression skills, able to write product manuals according to test results.
4, English reading and writing ability, able to corresponding to issue instructions in English, at least through CET4 test.
5, familiar with the use of PLC is preferred.
Feel free to contact us