Wuqing District of Tianjin
College degree or above
Electrical, automation, mechanical and electrical related major
Number Of Recruits
1. Responsible for the installation, debugging, troubleshooting and troubleshooting of the company's products after sale.
2. Responsible for optimizing welding process parameters of on-site equipment.
3. Responsible for training of customers' on-site equipment operation, troubleshooting and other related businesses.
4. Responsible for solving customers' problems during operation.
5. Responsible for handling pre-sales technical consultation and technical exchanges.
6. Responsible for sorting, summarizing and feedbacks of product failures and quality problems.
1. College degree or above, major in electrical, automation, mechanical and electrical engineering; Those with relevant experience can relax the conditions.
2. Good professional background, familiar with electrical principle and related automation control;
3. Proficient in PLC programming software; Strong practical operation ability;
4. Hold electrician certificate, have good communication and coordination ability, and can adapt to business trip.
Feel free to contact us